Sex With Emily Social Media Manager
Sex With Emily is looking for a Social Media Manager with experience in content creation and social media management to join our marketing team. You will be an important creative partner in the expansion of the overall SWE brand which has seen exciting year over year growth! You will work closely with the podcast team to develop and execute social media and content strategies. This is a full-time remote and in-person hybrid position based out of Los Angeles, CA.
About Sex With Emily
Doctor of Human Sexuality, Emily Morse, is on a mission to liberate the conversation around sex and pleasure. Over the last 15 years, Morse’s work has made her the best-selling author of Hot Sex: Over 200 Things You Can Try Tonight!, a pioneering MasterClass Instructor on Sex and Communication, live SiriusXM radio host and executive producer, and host of the #1 Sexuality podcast on iTunes, Sex With Emily. Previous guests include Gwyneth Paltrow, Matthew Hussey, Alex Cooper, Esther Perel, and many more. Morse has helped millions of people around the world navigate their sex lives. Her candid conversations challenge cultural taboos, misinformation and awkward sex talks to create a future where people can deeply connect and embrace pleasure-filled lives.
Today, Sex With Emily is the longest-running sex and relationship podcast, and an endeavor that Morse has grown into a thriving media company. Learn more at SexwithEmily.com or by following @SexwithEmily on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
Social Media Manager Responsibilities:
- Create and manage the content calendar for all SWE social media pages (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, and YouTube)
- Ideate and execute social media content to drive listener and follower growth and enhance engagement across all platforms.
- Collaborate with podcast and media sales teams to create promotional content for social media and other digital platforms
- Write social media copy across aforementioned platforms (working with a copywriter, as needed)
- Engage the social media community to promote the brand while capturing user generated content (I.e., questions) for the show/site.
- Plan regular content capture sessions with Emily (create prompts, schedules, etc., please note, this will be in person)
- Track analytics and insights across social platforms to develop content to meet the needs of the audience
- Stay up to date on social media trends and updates
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in content creation and social media management
- Skilled in graphic design, video / audio editing and creative ideation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledgeable about current trends, functionality and best practices across all social and digital platforms (including on IG, FB, Twitter, and Tik Tok)
- Knowledgeable about wellness, women’s health, sexual health and pop culture
- Comfortable writing about sexual topics professionally
- Comfortable with sexuality discussed in the workplace and comfortable alternative lifestyle perspectives
- Must be based in LA
To apply, please email email@example.com with your resume and a cover letter (option to include samples of your work).