Dating Deal Breakers
Emily breaks down dating deal breakers. Is his or her flaws endearing of just plain deal breaking? It’s easy to ignore the red flags and dating deal breakers when you’re sipping on a margarita and someone sexy is telling you about their summer villa. But if they’re staring at the woman with the lovely bosom or they just got out of prison, that’s probably not a good sign for your future together.
You’re not going to be able to change anyone. People have to want to change on their own first. The only person you can change is yourself. Start by NOT making these dating deal breakers and dodging the one’s that do make these mistakes.
- After how many months of dating should you change your Facebook relationship status?
- How to play stranger in the night (no it doesn’t involve actually being a creepy stranger in the night!)
- How to get your wife to sleep with you without using the line, “I want to F*** you”
- Why you’re probably not giving/receiving enough foreplay
- How to give her lots of foreplay and last longer than a minute when you do have sex
- How to meet people if you’re never around people
- Why you should never have sex with a married man
- How to become more approachable if your default face looks like this:
- How to incorporate finger play into cunnilingus
- What to do with your tongue and teeth during cunnilingus
- Is a nipple orgasm possible?
- Do you tell you wife you cheated on her 10 years?
Special Offer for Sex with Emily: Dating Deal Breakers Listeners
Use coupon code Emily25 at checkout for 25% off your purchase at Crazy Girl.
Use coupon code GVEmily20 at checkout for 20% off purchases of $100 or more at Good Vibrations.
Enjoy, Dating Deal Breakers!