How do your meals affect your sex drive? Are your hormones interfering with your pleasure? And real talk…does alcohol make it harder for you to orgasm? Dr. Will Cole hosts the podcast The Art of Being Well, and on today’s show, he explains the connection between what you eat and how you feel – both in and out of the bedroom. We discuss sex-supportive nutrients and how to fill your plate for better sex, the real deal on HRT and hormone fluctuation, shame-flammation, and so much more. If you’ve ever wondered how certain foods help or hurt your sex life, this one’s for you.
- How to Heat Up Your Temperature Play
- ORDER MY NEW BOOK! Smart Sex: How to Boost Your Sex IQ and Own Your Pleasure
- Sex With Emily: Home
- More Sex With Emily: Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | TikTok
- Emily on The Art of Being Well Podcast: Website | Apple Podcasts | Spotify
- Gut Feelings by Dr. Will Cole
- More Dr. Will Cole: Website | Telehealth Consult | Instagram | Twitter | TikTok