The vagina is a beautiful place. But from orgasms to vaginismus, do you know your way around a vagina and how to properly care for it? Whether you want to maximize a vulva owner’s pleasure or improve your own vaginal health, this episode is for you. We’ll start with the internal clitoral network: I’ll talk about how recent our scientific knowledge of the clitoris is. Later I’ll discuss clitoral orgasms versus G-spot orgasms — which one’s stronger, and what do they feel like? My listeners also bring me questions about vaginas and sex: is a clitoral piercing painful? Will it affect your sexual sensations? And when sex is painful, how can you reclaim your sexuality? All this and more on today’s vagina episode.
- Cuffing Szn Is Officially Over, Here’s Your Singles’ Survival Kit
- 6 Ways to Improve Sleep for Better Sex
- PRE-ORDER MY NEW BOOK! Smart Sex: How to Boost Your Sex IQ and Own Your Pleasure
- Article: Where is the Clitoris?
- Je Joue’s New Bullet Vibrators & Endometriosis Collection (code SEXWITHEMILY for 20% OFF everything)
- Morgasm CBD Arousal Lubricant (code EMILY for 15% OFF sitewide)
- OdelaHealth.com/SexWithEmily (use this link to save $50)
This episode is brought to you by BetterHelp. Give online therapy a try at betterhelp.com/sexwithemily and get 10% off your first month.