Esther Perel is one of the most fascinating contemporary thinkers on sex and relationships. A psychotherapist and two-time bestselling author, she’s the host of the “Where Should We Begin?” podcast, which takes you inside the therapist’s office and lets you listen in on her sessions with clients. Esther is noticing some important changes in sex and relationships. Non-monogamy is becoming more common as a relationship model: why? And is it right for everyone? How about ”family-alization” – when couples start looking at each other like siblings or roommates, how do you bring the sexual spark back? Especially if you’ve never had it in the first place? Finally, how do we revive our sensual selves when we’re immersed in technology? Can we use it to turn each other on instead of numbing ourselves?
Recent SWE Articles:
- 7 Signs of Sexual Compatibility
- Oral Herpes? How to Keep Living Your Best Sex Life
- 5 Steps to Your Happiest, Healthiest Vagina
- How to Have Honeymoon Sex Forever
- Top 6 Sex Positions to Use With a Sex Toy
More Esther Perel:
- Where Should We Begin? Podcast: Apple Podcasts | Spotify
- Where Should We Begin? Card Game
- Mating in Captivity, Esther Perel: Bookshop | Amazon | Barnes & Noble
- The State of Affairs, Esther Perel: Bookshop | Amazon | Barnes & Noble
- Website | Instagram | Twitter
If You Liked This, You’ll LOVE This:
- Article: 15 Types of Sexuality and Attraction To Help You Understand Your Desire Style
- Article: Ask Emily: I Love Him, But I’m Not Hot For Him
- Article: Ask Emily: How Do I Tell My Partner I Don’t Like Something?
- Article: Ask Emily: How Do We End a Dry Spell?
- Article: 6 Ways to Infuse Intimacy into Your Weeknights
- Podcast: Turn Yourself On w/ Esther Perel
- Podcast: Are You Quiet Quitting Your Relationship?
More Dr. Emily:
- Shop With Emily! (free shipping on orders over $69)
- The only sex book you’ll ever need: Smart Sex: How to Boost Your Sex IQ and Own Your Pleasure
- Want more? Sex With Emily: Home
- Let’s get social: Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | TikTok
- Let’s text: Sign Up Here
- Want me to slide into your inbox? Sign Up Here for sex tips on the regular.