Confidence is something we all struggle with at times, particularly in our sex lives and relationships. From feeling insecure about our bodies, to not thinking we’re “good enough” in bed, messages from society, past partners, and our own shame can affect how we show up in the bedroom. In this Best Of episode, I’m giving you my top tips for boosting your sexual confidence. I also answer your questions like: how do you help a partner boost their confidence? How can you hack your brain to feel confident while naked? How can you fully let go in bed, so that you can experience maximum pleasure? And so much more.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Specific exercises for building body acceptance
- Sexual communication tips
- How to explore sexually, even if you feel less experienced
Recent SWE Articles:
- Triple Stimulation Masturbation
- How to Orgasm During Missionary
- Ages & Stages In Your Sex Life
- How to Handle Performance Anxiety
- 5 Ways to Pleasure a Vulva
If You Liked This, You’ll LOVE This:
- Article: Ask Emily: How Can I Be More Confident in the Bedroom?
- Podcast: The Key to Sexual Confidence
- Podcast: Radical Confidence is Sexy w/ Lisa Bilyeu
More Dr. Emily:
- Shop With Emily! (free shipping on orders over $69)
- The only sex book you’ll ever need: Smart Sex: How to Boost Your Sex IQ and Own Your Pleasure
- Want more? Sex With Emily: Home
- Let’s get social: Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | TikTok
- Let’s text: Sign Up Here
- Want me to slide into your inbox? Sign Up Here for sex tips on the regular.
Episode Sponsored By:
- FirmTech (code Emily20 for 20% off)