Yes, it’s true: I’m talking with my own mother today about sex. A ton of you have asked me how I got into the sex education business in the first place: now, you get to hear from the person who raised me! First, my mom and I talk about her sexual journey, coming up in a time when open communication around sex wasn’t normalized and female pleasure wasn’t valued. She also helps me your questions on sex and relationships, like how to give a partner feedback when they’re doing something that turns you off, what to do if menopause is tanking your sex drive, how to negotiate with your partner when you’ve got different definitions of cheating, and how to approach a partner who does NOT want to spice up your sex life – but you’re dying for some variety.
- The Future of Sex Tech
- The Sexiest Morning Routine Ever
- PRE-ORDER MY NEW BOOK! Smart Sex: How to Boost Your Sex IQ and Own Your Pleasure
- SMART SEX PRIZE PACK (submit your pre-order proof of purchase at the bottom of the page, be entered to win the prize pack and everyone that enters receives a copy of my new and improved Yes! No! Maybe? Guide)
- Playground Lube (code SEXWITHEMILY for 15% off your 1st order)
- I Gave My Friend a Magic Wand Mini. Here’s Why.
- MagBreakthrough.com/SexWithEmily (code SexWithEmily10 for 10% off)