What’s a common stereotype you’ve heard about sex? Maybe it’s that “guys just want one thing” or that “once you have kids, say goodbye to your sex life.” But not only are these stereotypes tiresome on a societal level, they actually hurt your sex life. Why? Because if you buy them, they limit your pleasure potential. So on today’s show, I reveal the top 3 sexual stereotypes penis owners and vulva owners told me they were tired of, and the new truths that are going to empower you in bed. I also give you quick communication hacks to help you get curious with any partner, whether they’re long-term or brand new, so that you can have the sex you actually want.
- How to Use a Vibe With a Partner
- High Pleasure: A Guide to Cannabis & Sex
- PRE-ORDER MY NEW BOOK! Smart Sex: How to Boost Your Sex IQ and Own Your Pleasure
- SMART SEX PRIZE PACK (submit your pre-order proof of purchase at the bottom of the page, be entered to win the prize pack and everyone that enters receives a copy of my new and improved Yes! No! Maybe? Guide)
- Morgasm CBD Arousal Lubricant (code EMILY for 15% OFF sitewide)
- Article: 3 Sexual Stereotypes to Stop Believing About Vulva Owners
- Article: 3 Sexual Stereotypes to Stop Believing About Penis Owners