I’m getting more questions than ever about non-monogamous relationships, but is it right for you? Today I’m taking your calls about what it takes to navigate different kinds of relationships, and how our listeners’ failures and success stories can help those considering opening up. When you’re long-distance, is an open arrangement actually ideal? Or is the relationship itself a distraction from the people right in front of you? When you’re married monogamously, but one of you starts flirting with someone else, is an open marriage the right move, or not so much? And when you’re in a heterosexual relationship, but want to explore your bisexuality, is bringing in a same-sex third a healthy fix? All this and more on today’s episode.
- How Do I Prep For Sex?
- PRE-ORDER MY NEW BOOK! Smart Sex: How to Boost Your Sex IQ and Own Your Pleasure
- How Do I Explore Bisexuality While in a Relationship?
- What Exactly is an “Open” Relationship?
- OdelaHealth.com/SexWithEmily to save $50
- Yes No Maybe List & Other Guides
- Promescent.com/Emily (use this link to automatically save 15% at checkout)