Have you ever used a “Yes, No, Maybe” List for sex? It’s a menu of sex acts that prioritizes consent and communication among sexual partners. It’s one of my hands-down favorite tools to explore new ideas and spice up sex lives. But how do you actually use the list and turn your choices into realities? On today’s show, I reveal my NEW and IMPROVED “Yes, No, Maybe” List, and show you how to use it individually or with a partner. I share new ideas we added to the list, like orgasm denial, bondage, and electrostimulation, as well as success stories from folks who have filled it out. Plus, we’ll talk about what to do if your answers differ from your partner’s, and how a real couple worked through that sticky situation together.
- The Basics of Safe Sex
- Want Better Sex? Ask Your Partner These Questions
- Sign up for Sexts With Emily SMS & get my brand new Ultimate SEXTING Guide!
- PRE-ORDER MY NEW BOOK! Smart Sex: How to Boost Your Sex IQ and Own Your Pleasure
- SMART SEX PRIZE PACK (submit your pre-order proof of purchase at the bottom of the page, be entered to win the prize pack and everyone that enters receives a copy of my new and improved Yes! No! Maybe? Guide)
- I Gave My Friend a Magic Wand Mini. Here’s Why.
- Promescent.com/Emily (use this link to automatically save 15% at checkout)
- Pleasure Planner, Tips for Communication & Other Guides