Initiating sex, dry spells, and mismatched libidos: the Hotline Calls are open, and your sex questions are answered! Today’s sexual concerns are especially relatable: I’m willing to bet you’ve experienced one of these yourself. Let’s start with orgasms. When you can only get off in one very specific position, how can you retrain your body and mind? I give you tips on switching up your technique. Next: coming out of a sexual dry spell, how do you learn to initiate again? I help you collaborate with your partner. When you’re always a top (the more dominant one during sex), how can you tell your partner that you’d like to bottom (be more submissive) occasionally? I walk you through that conversation. Finally, when your spouse has next to zero interest in sex, what now? I offer insights on changing your relationship patterns to experience mutual pleasure and compatibility.
Recent SWE Articles:
- 8 Ways to Masturbate (Better) in the Shower
- 6 Essential Sex Toy Hacks
- The 6 Best Masturbation Toys
- 10 Ways to Use Lube During Sex
- The Boner Breakdown: The Different Types of Erections You Can Have
Shop the Episode on Shop with Emily (free shipping on orders over $69):
If You Liked This, You’ll LOVE This:
- Double the O, Double the Pleasure: How to Have Blended & Multiple Orgasms
- Ask Emily: How Do We End a Dry Spell?
- A Submissive’s Guide to Being Dominant
- What to Do if You and Your Partner Have Mismatched Sex Drives
More Dr. Emily:
- The only sex book you’ll ever need: Smart Sex: How to Boost Your Sex IQ and Own Your Pleasure
- Want more? Sex With Emily: Home
- Let’s get social: Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | TikTok
- Let’s text: Sign Up Here
- Want me to slide into your inbox? Sign Up Here for sex tips on the regular.
Episode Sponsored By:
- Morgasm CBD Arousal Lubricant (code EMILY for 15% OFF sitewide)