When you hear the words “BDSM” and “kink,” what comes to mind? Leather? Whips? The truth is, all of us are a little kinky – you may just not have realized it yet. That’s why today’s episode is part 1 of a two-part BDSM and kink education series, where I help demystify this world and give you fun, safe options for exploring. Dungeons optional.
First, we’re defining our terms and getting a grasp on kink and BDSM – including, what the hell “BDSM” actually means. Next, we’re taking a look at core desires to help you identify yours, and talking about the psychology of power and play. Finally, I’m giving you some entry-level ways to bring kink to the bedroom, whether you’re coupled or single…and, answering all of your kinky questions.
- 6 Kink Styles (& How to Explore Them)
- Ask Emily: Kink and BDSM Ideas
- Coming Together w/ Celeste and Danielle
- The Yes No Maybe List
- 5 Easy Steps to Start Exploring
- The Communication Guide
- Kink & Casual w/ Justin Lehmiller
- 5 BDSM Games to Spice Up Your Sex Life Tonight
- BDSM: A Beginner’s Guide to Kink
- You’re Kinkier Than You Think, Part 2