The Sex With Emily Hotline is open! On this episode, I’m joined by my Producer, Erica, as we talk about disappearing erections, prostate massages, and so much more. First, what do you do when your partner has health issues that cause them to lose their erections? I give one caller ideas for how to work around this issue and thoughts on what might be causing it in the first place. Next, why don’t couples fantasize together more often? A couple calls in to share their sexual fantasies, and we give you inspo on how to do the same with your partner. When your partner wants a prostate massage, how do you pull it off? I tell you what to feel for, how to apply pressure and fun toys you can use. Finally, when your partner has never had an orgasm before, how can you help? And should you?
Have a question? Call my Hotline 559-TALK-SEX (559-825-5739) or message me at sexwithemily.com/askemily.
Recent SWE Articles:
- How to Have Honeymoon Sex Forever
- Top 6 Sex Positions to Use With a Sex Toy
- Is My Penis Normal?
- 5 Libido-Boosting Aphrodisiacs to Try In and Out of the Bedroom
- Prostate Play: The Comprehensive Guide
Shop the Episode! (free shipping on orders over $69):
If You Liked This, You’ll LOVE This:
- Article: The Boner Breakdown: The Different Types of Erections You Can Have
- Article: Ask Emily: How Do I Get a Stronger Erection?
- Article: 4 Penis Problems and 4 Ways to Solve Them
- Article: What’s a Sexual State of the Union & Why Should You Have One?
- Article: 5 Reasons to Add Anal Play to Your Masturbation Routine
- Podcast: Butt First, Try Solo Anal
- Podcast: Best Of: Secret Orgasm Hacks
- Podcast: Hotline Calls: My Partner Doesn’t Orgasm
More Dr. Emily:
- The only sex book you’ll ever need: Smart Sex: How to Boost Your Sex IQ and Own Your Pleasure
- Want more? Sex With Emily: Home
- Let’s get social: Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | TikTok
- Let’s text: Sign Up Here
- Want me to slide into your inbox? Sign Up Here for sex tips on the regular.
Episode Sponsored By:
- TOR 3 from LELO (code SEXWITHEMILY for 25% off sitewide)