We all have personal demons. Whether it’s anxiety in your relationship, dissatisfaction in your sex life, or something hurtful from the past that’s infecting your present. But how do we heal so that our sex drive can thrive? That’s what today’s episode is all about. I talk to callers about their sexual mental blocks, and how to move past them for a more empowered future. When outside circumstances create stress for your family, how can you still prioritize intimacy? When one partner is inhibited in bed, how can they learn to relax, and find their authentic sexual voice? And when you’ve been through the death of a loved one, how can you make room for a new relationship while honoring their memory? All this and more on today’s show.
- Gifts For Every Turn On: Valentine’s Day Guide 2023
- OdelaHealth.com/SexWithEmily to save $50
- Promescent.com/Emily for 15% off
- Article: Ask Emily: How Do I Make Scheduling Sex Sexy?
- Yes No Maybe List & Other Guides
- Podcast: Therapy: The Relationship Game-Changer
- More Dr. Amen: Instagram | TikTok | Twitter | Website
- Your Brain Is Always Listening by Dr. Amen