Here’s the truth about getting turned on. It’s a thousand times easier to feel sexual with others, if you’re already in the habit of getting sexual with yourself. But what does that look like? On today’s show, I’m talking sexy self-care practices that I recommend to everyone of every age, every gender, every relationship status. We’ll go over sensory engagement, breath work and solo sex techniques and toys, so you can keep your pilot light lit and feel erotic all the time. Plus, I take your questions: the difference between internal and external orgasms, arousal ideas for vulva-owners, how to approach sex with a new partner when you’ve been out of the game for a while, and much more.
- Sexy Positions to Try This Valentine’s Day
- 5 Last-Minute, Ultra-Sexy Valentine’s Ideas
- PRE-ORDER MY NEW BOOK! Smart Sex: How to Boost Your Sex IQ and Own Your Pleasure
- HigherDOSE Sauna Blanket
- Breathing App: Apple | Google Play
- Je Joue: Vita | Amour | Duet (code SEXWITHEMILY for 20% OFF)
- When it’s Time to Unplug, Plug in a Magic Wand
- Promescent.com/Emily (use this link to automatically save 15% at checkout)
This episode is brought to you by BetterHelp. Give online therapy a try at betterhelp.com/sexwithemily and get 10% off your first month.